- Available in 1/2", 1" and 1 1/2" lift heights
- Will not spit out like a lift block
- Wide design helps eliminate wheel hop
- Can adjust wheelbase back 1 to 1 1/2 inches
- Allows for pinion angle correction at install
- Integrated bump-stop pad
- CAD Designed and CNC cut
- Supplied with high clearance shock relocation brackets* for your axle
The flatter the leaf spring in your Jeep®, the better it will flex. Instead of running those high-arch springs, consider an alternative that has worked for us for years. TNT's U-Bolt Eliminator was
designed to add a small amount of lift to your leaf spring vehicle while keeping everything above the differential tube. Doing so allows for an extremely clean install and a hang up free
setup that will allow your suspension to work.
If you want monster flex, you need to stick to as flat of a rear spring as possible. Excessive arch can work against you. Better results can be obtained for a 5.5" lift as follows:
3 1/2-inch leaves + 1 1/2-inch shackles + 1/2-inch UBolt Eliminators = 5.5-inch net lift
This product includes:
- 1 pair of UBE's in chosen size
- 1 pair of top plates
- 1 pair of Universal High Clearance Stud Style Shock Mounts
- 1 hardware kit
*TNT High Clearance Shock Mounts move the shock mount up so that it is flush with the axle tube. Use of a shorter shock may be needed.
**Note: TNT U-Bolt Eliminators are recommended for use on rear axles only.
For install instructions CLICK HERE