Guardian Front Bumper - Jeep Wrangler JK
- Best approach angle of any JK front bumper
- Fits 2dr JK and 4dr JKU
- 10 mounting bolts (6 through frame and 4 on bottom)
- Integrated welded tow points
- Mounting points for offroad lights
- Low winch mount no grill obstruction
- 1-3/4 X .125 Guardian tube is fully welded to bumper
- Ships Powdercoated Black
- Manufactured in the USA
Best Approach Angle in the industry for your Jeep® Wrangler JK!
TNT's Guardian front bumper is designed for the true hardcore wheeler who values strength and functional simplicity. Our bumper has industry best approach angle, ground clearance and tire clearance bar none. How you ask? With the supplied templates, you will remove over 5 off the front of your Jeeps® frame and mount your winch under the grill. Frame modifications are easily accomplished with a hand held grinder and/or sawzal. The Guardian bumper is no wider than the Jeep's actual frame rails not the factory bumper mounting pads, for an overall 33.250 width. The front angled fascia adds to the superior approach angle and slides over obstacles with ease IF you even get to them. Guardian bumpers are CNC cut and formed from premium grade laser quality 3/16 steel for an exact fit.
The JK Guardian bumper features integrated winch and fairlead mount, recessed rock light cutouts, 2 off road light mounts, integrated and fully welded guardian roll over protection tube and double welded recovery points standard. Our bumper has it all right from the factory, no optional this or that
TNT's Guardian front bumper is shipped powdercoated. With its compact size and minimal weight, The JK Guardian bumper is shipped via UPS.
- Works with standard factory swaybar only, Rubicon electronic disconnect swaybar must be upgraded with an aftermarket front sway bar or replaced with a standard JK sway bar and disconnects.
- Must use winch with separate mounted solenoids, integrated solenoid winches will not fit.
- 2012+ Models require a Vacuum Pump Relocator for bumper installation.
For install instructions CLICK HERE