Guardian Front Bumper - Jeep Wrangler JK
You Save: $56.00
Manufacturer: T&T Customs, Inc
- Best approach angle of any JK front bumper
- Fits 2dr JK and 4dr JKU
- 10 mounting bolts (6 through frame and 4 on bottom)
- Integrated welded tow points
- Mounting points for offroad lights
- Low winch mount – no grill obstruction
- 1-3/4” X .125” Guardian tube is fully welded to bumper
- Ships Powdercoated Black
- Manufactured in the USA
Best Approach Angle in the industry!
TnT Customs Guardian™ front bumper is designed for the true hardcore wheeler who values strength and functional simplicity. Our bumper has industry best approach angle, ground clearance and tire clearance – bar none. How you ask? With the supplied templates, you will remove over 5” off the front of your Jeeps frame. Frame modifications are easily accomplished with a hand held grinder and/or sawzal. The Guardian™ bumper is no wider than the Jeep's actual frame rails – not the factory bumper mounting pads, for an overall 33.250” width. The front angled fascia adds to the superior approach angle and slides over obstacles with ease – IF you even get to them. Guardian™ bumpers are CNC cut and formed from premium grade “laser” quality 3/16” steel for an exact fit.
The JK Guardian™ bumper features integrated winch and fairlead mount, recessed rock light cutouts, 2 off road light mounts, integrated and fully welded guardian roll over protection tube and double welded recovery points – standard. Our bumper has it all right from the factory, no optional this or that…
TnT Customs Guardian™ front bumper is shipped powdercoated. With it’s compact size and minimal weight, The JK Guardian™ bumper is shipped via UPS.
- Works with standard factory swaybar only, Rubicon electronic disconnect swaybar must be upgraded with an aftermarket front sway bar or replaced with a standard JK sway bar and disconnects.
- Must use winch with separate mounted solenoids, integrated solenoid winches will not fit. Please call (307) 775-9565 for technical assistance with winch or swaybar selection questions.
For install instructions CLICK HERE