- Y-LinkTM High Clearance Front Arms
- Dual Tri-angulated rear 4-link offers superior performance over leaf spring
- Includes 3-piece modular belly pan system
- Bellyskid constructed of 1/4" steel plate
- Control arms tucked up into bellypan for added clearance
- Includes rear axle truss and all brackets needed to convert to coils
- Hard Core Offroad Performance
- One complete package
- Ships powdercoated
- Made in the USA!
TNT's long arm coil conversion upgrade for your Jeep® Cherokee XJ provides maximum performance over your factory leaf springs. Tired of your rough riding il-handling leaf springs? Are you a die
hard Cherokee fan but want more from your Jeep® and its suspension? TNT's Rock-TekTM Long Arm Coil Conversion provides maximum articulation and unmatched wheel travel for ultimate off road
traction and performance; all while maintaining predictable, safe and secure on-road handling.
Jeep® owner's have high expectations for their "rock-crawler" Jeep®. Street manners usually take a back seat to trail performance. At TNT we asked ourselves, why not adapt our
popular TJ/LJ long arm suspension to a Jeep® Cherokee XJ? Enter the Rock-TekTM dual-triangulated coil conversion. Our design goal was simple - build a suspension that dominates any
terrain and drives better than stock on the pavement.
High Performance Suspension Solution
No matter what terrain you choose, the Rock-TekTM long arm suspension design has superior geometry and components - the competition doesn't want to see this system on your Jeep®
Cherokee, it is simply the best suspension design on the market. Over built parts, removable belly pan skid plate, dual triangulated rear suspension and our original Y-LinkTM front control
arms give you the suspension to tackle the toughest terrain.
Finally a suspension designed for your Jeep for the way it should be driven - anywhere you want to!
Dual Triangulated TRI-4 four link
The Rock-TekTM suspension is specifically designed for tackling the most difficult terrain. The TRI-4 rear suspension is designed to cycle vertically throughout articulation to
eliminate rear-steer commonly found in lesser suspensions. Aggressive geometry coupled with a flat roll center will make your Jeep stick to even the steepest climbs or radical off camber situations.
Lower arms are manufactured from 2" x 0.375" 1026 DOM tubing, to handle anything they may come in contact with, and upper arms from 1.50" X .250" 1026 DOM. All control arms have 2.50" of
adjustable length and feature rebuildable Flex joints and poly bushings.
Front Y-LinkTM High-Clearance Radius Arms
All TNT long arm suspensions come with our Y-LinkTM High Clearance Radius Arms. Their original and unique design offers the following benefits:
- Clearance over obstacles
- No loss of turning radius
- Allows for deeper off-set wheels
- Driver's side lower arm provides driveshaft protection
- Fully adjustable components allow for pinion angle and wheel base configuration
3pc Modular Belly Pan system
TNT's Rock-Tek Coil Conversion comes with our innovative 3 piece modular belly pan system. The belly pan system is the new mounting point for all control arms for the long arm
suspension. This unique design offers the following benefits:
- Y-Link High Clearance front bellypan
- Removable center skid plate for easy t-case access
- Stand alone rear suspension crossmember
- Gain an 1" of clearance over factory crossmember
TNT's Rock-TekTMlong arm coil conversion includes the following components...
- Y-LinkTM High Clearance Front Arms
- High Clearance Front Y-link Bellypan
- High Clearance Center Skid and Rear Suspension XMBR
- Rear Axle Truss w/ Tri- Hat Rear Upper Control Arm Mount
- Rear Triangulated Lower Control Arms
- Rear Triangulated Upper Control Arms
- Rear Lower Heavy Duty Coil, Shock, LCA mounts
- Rear Upper Coil & Shock mounts
- Chassis Stiffeners
Our Rock-TekTM Long Arm Suspension Upgrade is designed for those wanting to upgrade to a high quality long arm suspension without limitations. This upgrade will provide a noticeable
improvement in on road handling, returning your Jeep® to better than stock. On the Rocks you can expect a significant improvement in the ability of your Jeep®, even in the most extreme situations.
What our customers have to say..
"TNT understands all levels of the "Jeep" experience. They will build the vehicle you want and need, their suspensions perform to the very highest
standards in all situations. TNT represents integrity and professionalism." - Chuck Kirkton, Gallow Wine Company
"My wife and I love our Jeep. I was so happy to get rid of the noisy, tippy 6" lift I had. I now have a 3.5" lift with more wheel clearance and a Jeep
that works better both off and on the road." - Jack Nelson, President, Dawn Trucking Corp.
"TNT are wheelers who love to see things work right. For me that means getting my Jeep really robust and capable. I like extreme trails, and I want
to drive my rig on the road too. They accomplished it! They are creative, fun to work with and above all know the game of making rigs work on the road and on the trail." - Pat Gruber, CEO, Gevo
"The TNT Customs Rock-Tek suspension is truly amazing and works like a dream. Both on and off-road, this engineered system is a "Cadillac" ride and
performance. We found ourselves cruising through obstacles with ease and finesse." - Del Albright, Blue Ribbon Coalition
- Rear coils and shocks are to be supplied by customer.
- Rear coil height is approximately 3" shorter than front coil height (depending on spring rate). For example, TNT's 5.5" Coil Conversion uses 5.5" front coils while using 2.5" OME Heavy
Rate TJ coils in the rear.
- TNT recommends that a Slip-Yoke-Eliminator be installed on your tranfer case