* denotes required field
If you're thinking of swapping a HP Dana 44 from a Radius arm Ford application into your Jeep® TJ, LJ UnLimited, Cherokee XJ, ZJ Grand Cherokee or MJ Comanche, this product will interest you. The T&T Customs Dana 44 Axle Truss is an easy way to strengthen your front housing and end up with beefier axle brackets and components. The most interesting part is that our design allows you to install the truss without having to measure - our optional UCA mounts, coil buckets and trackbar mounts are jig welded to the truss during assembly making your axle install easy enough just about anyone can do it. We let you choose your mounts allowing you to get a truss that better corresponds to your specific application.
**This truss is designed to fit a HP Dana 44 out of Ford Radius arm applications that came with weld on wedges only. HP Dana 44's with the hollow casting wedges are not compatible.
- All of our trusses require welding to install. We strongly recommend using a certified welder for any welding tasks.
- T&T HD High Clearance Lower Control Arm mounts are required when pushing axle forward.
- Due to the various combinaton of mounts available trusses are built to order so please allow 5-7 business days before shipping. Product received may differ from that shown in the above pictures.
- OTK or Hysteer Tracbar mounts, Upper control arm mounts and coil mounts come pre-welded when added to the truss, Lower Control Arm mounts and swaybar mounts do not come welded to the truss. Our HD coil buckets include mounting provisions for retaining the factory trackbar and shock mounts.
- Disclaimer regarding Wheelbase Changes: T&T Customs is not responsible for the incompatibility or failure of another manufacturers control arms. T&T recommends checking with your suspension manufacture regarding compatibility of their control arms before performing any wheelbase changes.
Install instructions CLICK HERE
Home | Find a Dealer | Newsletter Sign-Up | About Us | Contact Us | My Account | Policies | Cart Help